ISO and GFSI certifications can be difficult and challenging to get if you do it the wrong way.
Iso Process supports you through the steps necessary to implement ISO standards and GFSI standards, from the definition of the objectives to the certification audit.
THE IMPLEMENTATION APPROACH TO THE ISO STANDARD
Quality & Conformity
ISO Process assists you in the implementation of recognized normative and regulatory frameworks.
Our approach is based on :
- Initially evaluating any discrepancies between current practices and the referred standard
- Enhancing existing practices
- Simplifying process documentation and the supervisory measures put in place to comply with applicable standards and regulations
- Properly assigning and understanding responsibilities
- Identifying performance indicators and objectives for key processes
- Maintaining and improving management practices across all processes on an continuous basis
- Integrating the requirements of multiple normative and regulatory frameworks
- Our effective methods allow you to rapidly implement simple and robust management frameworks that are based on your processes and that comply with your adopted standards.
- We offer a full range of consulting services, from support to turnkey solutions.
Quality Management System
Based on the operational reality of the organization and a variety of effective software solutions, Iso Process is now able to provide the answers most adapted to the needs identified by its clients.
During the initial planning, we analyze your compliance before implementing any norms or overhauling existing management practices. This allows us to evaluate any discrepancies between current practices and the target requirements. It also provides a clearer picture of the scope and structure of the management framework to be put in place.
- Diagnostic report providing an accurate portrait of the current situation
- Preliminary architecture of the management framework to be put in place
- Detailed implementation plan outlining the time frame, priorities and efforts required
Implementation of a management framework
Having a simple and efficient management framework in place makes it much easier to revamp existing processes or to implement a new standard for purposes of obtaining a certification.
- Processes are mapped and implemented according to the established architecture
- Responsibilities are defined and existing practices are streamlined
- Required performance indicators are identified
- Continuous improvement cycle is implemented
- Managers are trained on the process approach
Certification preparation and support
Prior to beginning any certification-related activities, or during the re-certification evaluation process, Vortex ensures your practices are consistent with the target requirements and that your company is fully prepared for the certification.
- Pre-audit of the entire management framework
- Detailed report of any discrepancies and the corrective actions needed
- Adjustment of existing management practices
- Assistance for the certification audit
- Achievement of the certification