CanadaGAP, safety of fruits and vegetables on the farm
CanadaGAP is an on-farm food safety program and certification program for companies that produce fresh fruits and vegetables, their packaging and storage.
The CanadaGAP program is HACCP-based and has been recognized by IMSA / GFSI.
Two guides make up this program:
- One for fresh fruits and vegetables;
- The other for greenhouse products.
These guides are designed to promote Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) and put in place an on-farm food safety program – fresh fruits and vegetables.
CanadaGAP : Your accompaniment!
Your trained CanadaGAP consultant will: p>
- Coaching for you to pass your CanadaGAP certification audit; li>
- Train all your staff to implement CanadaGAP’s on-farm food safety guide and communication tools; li>
- Verifying the training of your employees by putting them in context; li>
- coaching and checking the keeping of your guides and registers; li>
- Examination of production sites for health deficiencies (near production sites). li>