ISO 26000 :Social Responsibilities
ISO 26000 is a standard whose purpose is to guide companies in taking responsibility for social and societal responsibilities. It defines the key principles of corporate responsibility, and helps companies translate these principles into concrete actions to contribute to the good health and well-being of society.
What are the benefits of ISO 26000 certification for your organization
- Improve relationships with businesses, governments, media, suppliers, customers
- Motivate employees and improve productivity
- Improve the vision of investors, owners, sponsors and the financial community
What benefits can be gained from the implementation of ISO 26000
- Competitive Advantages
- His reputation
- Its ability to attract and retain employees or members, customers or users
- Maintaining employee motivation, commitment and productivity
- The vision of investors, owners, donors, sponsors and the financial community
- Its relationships with businesses, governments, media, suppliers, peers, customers and the community in which it operates.