ISO 9001 : Quality management system
ISO 9001 is the international benchmark of organizational requirements for the quality management system. It is based on eight quality management principles including customer focus, involvement of employees, process approach and continuous improvement.
It is aimed at all companies that have established a quality management system for at least a year, with internal audits and management review.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 certification for your organization
- Identify and encourage more efficient and time-saving processes
- Provide senior management with an effective management process
- Demonstrate compliance with customer requirements and legal and regulatory requirements
- Define areas of responsibility throughout the organization
- In some countries, is mandatory if you wish to respond to public sector tenders
- Communicate a positive message to staff and customers
- Reduces the costs of waste activities, recovery and non-value-added activities
- To evolve your process towards continuous improvement
- Provide continuous evaluation and improvement
- Increase market share as a certified organization
- Increase customer satisfaction and win more customers
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 certification for your customers
- Improvement of quality and services
- Quality assurance
- Delivery on time
- Good product from the first manufacture
- A means to define concrete objectives at all levels to meet the expectations of customers whether external or internal.